Flooring business damaged in morning fire
A fire tore through part of a flooring business Tuesday morning.
The fire started in a glue room at Howard Floors in McCracken County.
The owner, Emily Howard, says the room is where they store adhesives in a heated area.
Firefighters said smoke damaged the entire building. A third of it received extensive fire damage.
Howard says despite the damage, they will find a temporary location and business will go on as usual.
“We won’t interrupt business. We’ve already sent our installer down on the job today,” said owner Emily Howard.
Howard Floors have been in business for more than 40 years.