Planned outage for some West Kentucky Rural Electric Cooperative customers on Wednesday
MAYFIELD, Ky —
Some customers of the West Kentucky Rural Electric Cooperative will lose power for a few hours on Wednesday.
The electric cooperative says the power outage is needed to perform maintenance on the Pilot Oak sub-station.
The outage should start at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 20th, and is expected to last no more than two hours.
The outage will impact customers in:
– Areas west of Pilot Oak to Water Valley
– Areas east from Pilot Oak to Lynnville
– Areas south to the Tennessee state line, including State Line Road
– Areas north of Water Valley along Hwy. 129, up to and including Hwy. 339
– Areas east and west of Wingo on Highway 339
Anyone with questions on the outage is asked to call the West Kentucky Rural Electric Cooperative at 1-877-495-7322 or 270-247-1321.