Resurfacing work to start in Paducah on Wednesday
Several streets in Paducah will be milled and paved starting Wednesday.
The City of Paducah says during the resurfacing work, crews will keep one lane of traffic open. Drivers are encouraged to find alternative routes.
The work is expected to take about two weeks.
Streets to be resurfaced are:
– Buckner Lane from Pines Road to Audubon Drive
– Minerva Place from Alben Barkley Drive to Buckner Lane
– Cardinal Lane from Alben Barkley Drive to Buckner Lane
– Hillcrest Avenue from Cardinal Lane to South Country Club Lane
– South Country Club Lane from Court Avenue to Buckner Lane
– Court Avenue from Minerva Place to South Country Club Lane
– Sunset Avenue from Minerva Place to Wedgewood Place
– Wedgewood Place from Sunset Avenue to Hillcrest Avenue.
Martin Circle from Lone Oak Road to Lone Oak Road will also be resurfaced. The work includes the interior streets off Martin Circle including Margaret Court, Natchez Lane, and Garden Path.