Milling and paving work will temporarily close roads in Cape Girardeau
Milling and paving work will start on Tuesday in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
Work will be done at the following locations:
- Fountain Street, from Themis to Independence St.
- Country Club Drive, from East Cape Rock to Country Club Entrance
- Robert St., from Big Bend to Rand
- Emerald, from Sprigg to Fountain
- North End Blvd, from Emerald to Big Bend
- Fountain, from Emerald to North End
- Frederick, from Amethyst to Olive
- Olive, from Spring to Middle
The roads will be closed temporarily while work is being done.
Work is expected to last through Thursday.