Deadline approaching to register to vote in Kentucky general election
Monday is the last day Kentucky residents can register to vote in the upcoming November 3rd general election.
Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes says county clerks officers will accept voter registration applications until closing time.
To be eligible to vote, you must:
– Be a U.S. citizen
– Be a Kentucky resident at least 28 days before Election Day
– Be at least 18 years old by the date of the next general election
– Not be a convicted felon, or if convicted of a felony offense, must have obtained a restoration of civil rights
– Not have been adjudged “mentally incompetent”
– Not claim the right to vote anywhere outside Kentucky
To verify whether you are registered to vote or to check your current voter information, click here.