McCracken County man charged with sexual offenses involving children
A McCracken County man was arrested and charged with having inappropriate contact with children.
According to the McCracken County Sheriff’s Department, 27-year-old Tracey Terrell Hayden asked three children under the age of 14 to engage with him in sexual activities.
Hayden also allegedly sent nude photos of himself to a child under the age of 13.
Deputies say that inappropriate contact between Hayden and two of the children happened within the past few weeks.
On Thursday, deputies executed a search warrant at Hayden’s home.
Hayden tried to conceal some of the evidence on his electronic device, but admitted in an interview that the allegations were true.
He was charged with:
– Unlawful use of electronic means originating or receiving within the Commonwealth to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited activities
– Prohibition of multiple convictions arising from single course of conduct
– Solicitation as evidence as intent
– Distribution of obscene matter to minors
– Sexual Abuse in the first degree
Hayden was taken to the McCracken County Jail.
An investigation is ongoing.