Deputies make arrest after woman was held captive in a Graves County home

Two Mayfield, Kentucky woman were arrested on drug and unlawful imprisonment charges.

Deputies say they arrested 47-year-old Michelle Hayes and 48-year-old Donna Hack after getting a call from a third woman claiming she was held captive in a home in Graves County.

The victim says she was at the home to get her clothes and when she tried to leave she was threatened with a stick by Hack.

She says Hack threatened to beat her.

After getting out of the home, the victim called police and they escorted her back to the home to get the rest of her things.

At the home, deputies found a bag containing methamphetamine on a couch and a pill container with several different types of pills, methamphetamine, and another substance believed to be cocaine inside.

A large stick painted black was also by the front door by the home and identified by the victim as the stick she was threatened with.

Both women were arrested and taken to the Graves County Jail.

Hack was charged with unlawful imprisonment, terroristic threatening, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Hayes was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and promoting contraband.

Related Articles

Judge strikes down Kentucky Internet restrictions for sex offenders A federal judge has struck down Kentucky's restrictions on Internet access for registered sex offenders, saying they are too broad and violate First A...
#MeToo empowering local women to share stories, fight for change Advocates say the movement has millions of women finally feeling safe to come forward with stories of sexual assault and harassment.
Neighbors want safety measures at dangerous railroad crossing A blind railroad crossing on Matt Rich Road off Highway 62 has people demanding someone take responsibility.
Neighbors react to shooting suspect’s arrest People near Magruder Road in McCracken County, Kentucky, are sleeping a bit easier one day after Spencer Forrest’s arrest.