Mom, child die of CO poisoning in car parked in snow

A 23-year-old New Jersey woman and her year-old son have died of carbon monoxide poisoning while sitting in a running car with its tailpipe covered in snow.
    
Passaic police also say the woman’s 3-year-old daughter is hospitalized in "very critical condition."
    
Authorities say the woman’s husband had been shoveling snow for about 20 minutes last evening when he returned to the car and found his family unresponsive.
    
Their names have not been released.

Related Articles

Virginia church named after Confederate General Robert E. Lee now has a new name The controversy over the name of Robert E. Lee Memorial Episcopal Church started after the Charleston church shooting in 2015 and has only escalated s...
Jimmy Kimmel: Senator ‘lied right to my face’ on health care Jimmy Kimmel says U.S. Sen. Bill Cassidy "lied right to my face" by going back on his word to ensure any health care overhaul passes a test named for ...
Some Eastern Kentucky public hunting areas now closed The Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources says public hunting is now not allowed on Kentucky Fuel Corporation properties.
Crews battling fire at Benton, KY apartment Crews are at the Allendale Apartments on Golf Course Road.