Temperatures will be very hot this week. That is why cooling centers are opening up all across the Local 6 area.
If you have a cooling center you would like to add to this list, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The Paducah Warming-Cooling Center is at the Community Kitchen at 1237 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive. For more information on the cooling center’s hours, click here.
– Willingham Center, 210 Carr Street, Fulton
– Hickman County Detention Center, 55 US Highway 51 North, Clinton
– Joe Creason Community Building, Benton
– Hardin Community Center, Hardin
– Courthouse, 100 East Market Street, Princeton
– Graves County Senior Center, 901 North 15th Street, Mayfield
– Public Health Department, 1000 North Main Street, Anna
– Anna Heights Baptist Church, 100 Turner Avenue, Anna
– Saline County Human Services Department, 320 West Raymond Street, Harrisburg
– SSM Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 1 Good Samaritan Way, Mt. Vernon
– Crossroads Community Hospital, 8 Doctors Park Rd, Mt. Vernon
– C.E. Brehm Memorial Public Library, 101 South 7th Street, Mt Vernon
– Municipal Building West
– Department of Human Services: Family Community Resource Center at Rend Lake Marketplace, 333 Potomac Boulevard, Mt. Vernon
Cooling centers in Illinois can also be found by clicking here.
Cape Girardeau County
– Salvation Army, 701 Good Hope Street, Cape Girardeau
– Osage Centre, 1625 North Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau