American Red Cross looking for AmeriCorps team members
The American Red Cross is looking for people to serve as AmeriCorps team members.
AmeriCorps team members help the Red Cross by teaching people about disaster preparedness and recovery.
The American Red Cross Central and Southern Illinois Region has AmeriCorps team member openings in Bloomington, Moline, Peoria, Quincy and Springfield. Team members will serve from August 22, 2016 to July 22, 2017.
The following requirements for applying are:
– Successfully serve in the position, serve 35 hours a week and meet the 1700 minimum requirement for a full term of service
– Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
– Must be 18 years of age at the start date of service
– Have a valid Driver’s License & clean driving record
– Pass required criminal background checks
– Members should also be comfortable working with a wide variety of people from all walks of life and backgrounds, and respect the American Red Cross fundamental principles.
To find out more and to apply, click here.