Milling and paving to begin in Paducah
Milling and paving will begin on several roads in Paducah Thursday.
The city says work will take about two weeks to finish.
Most roads will have one lane of traffic open, but drivers are urged to find alternative routes.
Drivers are also asked to avoid curbside parking in the areas where milling and paving is taking place.
The following streets will be worked on:
– South 5th Street from Adams Street to Ohio Street
– Forest Circle from Sycamore Drive to Sycamore Drive
– Whitney Drive from Pines Road to Stonewall Drive
– Stonewall Drive from Friedman Lane to Whitney Drive
– Quail Hollow Drive from Whitney Drive to Red Fox Trail
– West Park Drive
– West Towne Drive
– Court Yard West
– Repairs to the bridge deck near the intersection of Oakcrest Drive and Old Bucker Lane
– End sections of the bridge on Pecan Drive near Old Buckner Lane.