DEA Prescription Drug Take Back Day locations in Local 6 area
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration has announced it will hold National Prescription Dug Take Back Day on Saturday, Oct. 22.
The DEA said in an announcement Monday that the event will allow people to get rid of unused and unwanted prescription medications at 4,700 collection sites across the country. The DEA says the event will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Oct. 22.
The locations in the Local 6 area include:
– Marion Police Department at 217 S Main St., Marion, KY.
– Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office at 100 E Market St., Princeton, KY.
– Trigg County Sheriff’s Office at 31 Jefferson St., Cadiz, KY.
– Massac County Sheriff’s Department in the lobby at 515 Market St., Metropolis, IL.
– Saline County Sheriff’s Office hosting at the Saline County Courthouse at 15 E Poplar St., Harrisburg IL.
– Williamson County Sheriff’s Office in the Williamson County Administrative Building at 407 N. Monroe, Marion, IL.
– Cobden Police Department Cobden Police Department112 East Maple, Cobden, IL.
– John A. Logan College lot A (west parking lot) at 700 Logan College Rd.,Carterville, IL.
– Carbondale Police Department at 501 S. Washington St., Carbondale, IL.
– West City Police Department at 201 S. Browning St., Benton, IL.
– Benton Police Department 500 W. Main, Benton, IL.
– Jackson County Sheriff’s Office hosting at the Jackson County Health Department at 415 Health Department Road, Murphysboro, IL.
– Du Quoin Police Department in the lobby at 304 E. Poplar St., Du Quoin, IL.
– Pinckneyville Police Department at 104 S. Walnut St., Pinckneyville, IL.
– Perry County Sheriff’s Office at 12 E. Water St., Pinckneyville, IL.
– Charleston Department of Public Safety Headquarters at 204 N. Main Charleston, MO.
– Scott County Sheriff’s Office at 131 S. New Madrid St., Benton, MO.
– Cape Girardeau Missouri Police Department at 40 S. Sprigg, Cape Girardeau, MO.
– Chaffee Police Department, 222 W. Yoakum Chaffee, MO.
– Cape Girardeau County Sheriff’s Office at 216 N. Missouri St., Jackson, MO.
– Jackson Police Department at the Jackson Police/Fire Complex at 525 S. Hope St., Jackson, MO.
– Union City Police Department hosting at Baptist Memorial Hospital at 1201 Bishop St., Union City, TN.
To check the full DEA partner list of locations, click here. The DEA says the list is updated daily.