Firefighters respond to Dillard’s in Paducah due to HVAC malfunction

Paducah Fire Chief Steve Kyle says a malfunctioning HVAC unit drew fire crews to Kentucky Oaks Mall Tuesday.

Chief Kyle says the malfunction caused a fog-like substance that looked like smoke to come from the building.

Firefighters were able to isolate the issue and clear the building.

Dillard’s will be back open Wednesday.

Many of our viewers called us and sent us pictured of firefighters in place outside the Dillard’s at the mall Tuesday night.

Related Articles