Parking restrictions planned for Cape Parade of Lights
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO – If you will be in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, on Sunday, there are some parking restrictions you should know about.
The restrictions will be in place due to the Old Town Cape Parade of Lights at 5 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 26.
Starting at 12 p.m., you won’t be allowed to park:
- On either side of Broadway Street from North West End Boulevard to Main Street
- On Main Street from Park Drive to William Street
- On North West End Boulevard from Broadway to Parkview Drive
- On the east side of Perry Avenue from Broadway to Parkview
- On the east side of Perry Avenue to Parkview.
The restrictions will be lifted immediately after the parade for all those streets.
The Cape Girardeau Police Department says if you park in those areas during the restriction, your vehicle will be towed at your expense. The restrictions are in place for the safety of people participating in and attending the parade.