USPS hiring rural carrier associates in Missouri
ST. CHARLES, MO — The United States Postal Service is looking to hire people to deliver mail to rural areas of Missouri.
Applications are being taken online from December 6 – December 13.
The USPS is hiring Rural Carrier Associates to provide rural mail delivery, customer service, and additional duties as assigned. Training is provided.
- Must be 18 years of age and not enrolled in high school
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must pass drug screening
- Must have valid driver’s license (2 years continuous)
- Must have good driving record
- Must be U.S. Citizen or have permanent resident alien status
The job can potentially lead to a full time position with USPS. Anyone interested should apply online by clicking here.