Paducah School of Art & Design 3rd Annual Student and Faculty Holiday Art Sale

Tools

Amanda Roberts

Event Details

Date(s) & Time(s)::

Daily at 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM from December 14, 2013 until December 15, 2013

Location: WKCTC Clemens Gallery, 4810 Alben Barkley Drive, Paducah, Kentucky

Phone: 270-703-9985

Email: liz.dodd@kctcs.edu

Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/217809111723759/?ref=5

Event Description

Great Art • Great Prices • Great Gifts

Saturday, December 14 from 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 15 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m

Please join us for a two-day exhibition and sale of affordably priced ceramics, sculpture, paintings, drawings, photography, and MORE by Paducah School of Art & Design students and faculty. Artists keep 80% of the proceeds. The other 20% is donated to the PSAD student art & design club to fund field trips to National Portfolio Day events and other transfer-related activities. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to find a unique, hand-crafted, beautiful piece of art to give to your special someone this holiday season!

The sale will be held in the Clemens Fine Arts Center Gallery located at 4810 Alben Barkley Drive in Paducah.

For more information, contact Liz Dodd at:

liz.dodd@kctcs.edu
(270) 408-4278 / Office
(270) 703-9985 / Cell
Return to event list.

Advertisement