Healthy Living: Your Experts
Baptist Health Paducah
2501 Kentucky Avenue
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
Baptist Health Line: (270) 575-2918
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Sunday: 24 Hours a Day
Our Articles & Videos
- Family Health Experts Line: Baptist Health Paducah Hospital January 26, 2011
- Family Health Experts Line: Baptist Health Paducah Hospital February 23, 2011
- Family Health Experts Line: Baptist Health Paducah Hospital - March 23, 2011
- Family Health Experts Line - Baptist Health Paducah - May 25, 2011
- Family Health Line - Baptist Health Paducah Hospital - June 22, 2011
- Family Health Experts Line - Baptist Health Paducah Hospital - August 3, 2011
- Family Health Experts Line - Baptist Health Paducah Hospital - September 7, 2011
- Health Break - September 13, 2011
- Health Break - Tuesday, September 20, 2011
- Health Break - Tuesday, September 27, 2011
- Health Break: The importance of mammography
- Family Health Experts Line - Baptist Health Paducah Hospital - October 5, 2011
- Health Break - Routine Mammograms
- Health Break - New cardiac catheterization method
- Health Break - The importance of pneumonia care
- Family Health Experts Line - Baptist Health Paducah Hospital
- Baptist Health Paducah to add hybrid room in $12 million Baptist Heart Center expansion
- Health Break - Neonatologist says NICU important for whole family
- Baptist Health Paducah's chest pain center earns highest national accreditation
- Health Break - How robotic surgery can help treat throat cancer
- Health Break - Know the signs of a stroke so you can seek help quickly
- Health Break - Addressing pneumonia proactively
- Health Break - Know stroke signs, quick action makes all the difference
- Health Break - Call a nurse 24 hours a day with
- Health Break - Da Vinci Robotic Surgery an amazing breakthrough
- Health Break - Stroke care available any time, day or night
- Health Break - Next generation of surgical innovation coming soon
- Health Break - May 11, 2010
- Health Break - May 4, 2010
- Baptist Health Paducah donates supplies to Haitian medical mission
Treating You Well.
Baptist Health Paducah's 90-second HealthBreak videos
Baptist Health Paducah home page
From delivering the most babies of any hospital in the region to offering award-winning cancer and heart care, Baptist Health Paducah offers a full range of services to care for your family's health needs. Highly-trained certified staff provides compassionate care with the most innovative technology available in the service areas described below.
Baptist Health Line: (270) 575-2918
Baptist Health Line is a free, 24-hour telephone hotline staffed by registered nurses at the hospital.
We offer comprehensive healthcare services to help you return to home life, assist in your recovery or help you adapt to your illness.
There are nearly 100 different known sleep disorders, each with different symptoms. Many can be treated with the help of highly trained healthcare professionals.
Just 5 percent of the nation's hospitals are named outstanding in cancer care. Baptist Health Paducah is happy to be one of them. We provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment services, from the latest in imaging to radiation therapy and the da Vinci Surgical System. We know that when it comes to you, or someone you love, a diagnosis of cancer is very difficult so our goal is to get you well and keep you well.
The center features six endoscopy rooms, with one dedicated to fluroscopy.
The Child Development Center strives to meet the needs of the children by providing a healthy, loving, Christ-centered environment.
Diagnostic imaging at Baptist Health Paducah is accredited by the American College of Radiology and we have been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Equipped with leading edge technology, the Emergency department at Baptist Health Paducah Hospital is poised to respond to the emergency medical needs of the region.
Baptist Heart Center, the first heart center of its kind west of Louisville, is ranked in the nation's top 5 percent for chest pain treatment and coronary disease care. Baptist Health Paducah offers comprehensive heart care, including online interactive tools and a free heart risk assessment.
Baptist Health Paducah's Infection Control Department is responsible for preventing and controlling the spread of nosocomial infections in hospitalized patients.
Our on-campus, outpatient site provides convenient access for patients who require routine follow-up or diagnostic lab services.
Baptist Health Paducah offers advanced neurological services, including west Kentucky's first nationally-certified stroke center, to the region.
Baptist Health Paducah offers a broad range of occupational health services, both through the hospital and through our affiliation with BaptistWorx™.
Baptist Health Paducah's Outpatient Care Center offers a full range of outpatient services, from lab work to diagnostic testing to surgery, under one roof.
Baptist Health Paducah Hospital's Rehabilitation Services department provides comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapies for both hospitalized patients and outpatients.
Baptist Health Paducah Hospital's Respiratory Care Services department offers inpatient and outpatient services to help diagnose and treat breathing disorders and help you breathe easier.
From open heart surgery to new "minimally invasive" procedures to reduce your hospital stay and speed your recovery, Baptist Health Paducah provides extensive surgical services.
Baptist Health Paducah Hospital's Transitional Care Unit can assist you with making a smooth transition from the hospital to home. It is designed for patients who have been hospitalized for at least three days, but need further care before they are ready to go home or to another care setting.
A full range of women's and children's services in a family-centered environment includes StorkCentral for new and expectant moms; neonatal intensive care and maternal fetal medicine for high-risk pregnancies; and the latest surgical options, including the da Vinci Surgical System.