Healthy Living: Your Experts
1900 Broadway, Suite 1
Paducah, KY 42001
Hours of Operation
- Walk-ins Welcome
- Monday - Friday9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Our Articles & Videos
Mention this “Family Health” offer to receive an additional 10% discount on your next frame purchase.
Excellence in Eye CareWith over 70 years of combined experience in the optical and contact lens industries, Keene Optical is The Purchase Area's preferred choice for fashionable/ affordable eyewear. We have a full-time optometrist on staff, Dr. Greg Batts, who provides comprehensive exams. We also have three licensed opticians - Sandra Crowley, Tim Keene and Shane Watts. Receptionists are Stephanie Woodall and Melanie Rodgers. With our knowledgeable staff, Keene Optical has the experience you can trust and an inventory of frames and lenses you simply have to see to believe.
*Oliver Peoples *Ed Hardy *Guess *Prada *Flexon by Marchon *Dolce Gabbana *Elle *Tura *Ellen Tracey *Kate Spade *BCBG Maxazria *Nike *Versace *Stepper Titanium *Nautica *Juicy Couture *Silhouette Titanium *Esprit *Oakley * Maui Jim *DKNY *Coach
Tollfree phone number: 1-800-EYE-2000
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you accept vision insurance?
- VSP, EyeMed, Superior Vision and some BCBS discount plans.
- Does my medical insurance pay for an annual eye exam?
- Many medical/commercial insurance plans provide coverage for an eye exam every 12 months.
- Do you offer low vision exam and aids?
- Do you accept KY Medicaid?
- Yes, for eye exams.
- Do you fit contact lens?
- Yes, also contact lens fit for corneal patients. Ex: keratoconus.
- Does Medicare cover eye exams?
- Yes, for medical problems but not for routine exams or glasses prescriptions.