Healthy Living: Your Experts
Paducah, KY 42001
Hours of Operation
- Mon - Fri7:45 am - 5:00 pm
Our Articles & Videos
- Family Health Experts Line: Paducah Retinal Center - January 12, 2011
- Family Health Experts Line: The Opthamology Group - February 2, 2011
- Family Health Experts Line: Ophthalmology Group March 9, 2011
- Family Health Experts Line: The Ophthalmology Group - May 4, 2011
- Family Health Experts - Ophthalmology Group - June 8, 2011
- Family Health Experts - The Ophthalmology Group - July 6, 2011
- Family Health Experts Line - The Ophthalmology Group - August 17, 2011
- Family Health Experts Line - The Ophthalmology Group
We have optometric and optical services to provide convenient general eye examinations and quality eye glasses and contact lenses. Total eye care is right here, at home, in Paducah.
Services of the Ophthalmology Group include:
Eye Disorders (Cataract, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration)
Paducah Retinal Center
Related Articles:New eye treatment offers hope for diabetics
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Medicare cover eye exams?
- Yes, for medical eye complaints. Routine exams and refractions for glasses/contact lens are not covered.
- Does Medicare and health insurance pay for cataract surgery?
- Yes, cataract surgery is covered by medical insurances as well as Medicare.
- Will I need to wear glasses following cataract surgery?
- Today’s intraocular lens technology offer the patient a choice. Correction needed after cataract surgery can be limited to only occasional glasses wear. Near correction or correction for some distance as well as near following surgery.
- Do you offer Blade and Bladeless Lasik?
- Yes, the standard Blade procedure has been done by The Ophthalmology Group surgeons since 1997. The newer technology, IntraLase, often called Bladeless, Blade Free or All Laser since 2008.
- Does Lasik correct astigmatism?
- Yes, near-sighted, far-sighted and astigmatism is corrected by Lasik.