Healthy Living: Your Experts
Western Kentucky Neurology
300 South 8th Street
Murray, KY, 42071
Murray, KY, 42071
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday8:00am - 12:00pm
General NeurologyDr. Chris King opened the doors to Western Kentucky Neurology in 2010, with a mission to provide exceptional neurology services in a patient-centered environment. Today, more than 2,000 patients from Murray, Mayfield, Paris, Paducah, Western Kentucky and beyond call WKNI their home for neurology care. Dr. King and his staff are committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate attention to each and every patient, and the team strives every day to be the region's leader in neurology.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What conditions does Dr. King treat?
- Anything neurologic, including but not limited to headache, neuropathy, MS, ALS, stroke and seizure.
- Does Western Kentucky Neurology accept most insurance?
- Yes. We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most private payers.
- Do I need a referral from my Primary Care Physician in order to make an appointment with Dr. King?
- A referral is preferred but not required. Please feel free to call our office to discuss your specific situation.
- What is Dr. King’s professional background?
- Dr. King is a board-certified neurologist, with an MD from the world-renowned Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. Murray-Calloway County Hospital brought Dr. King to Murray in 2008, and in 2010 Dr. King realized his life-long dream of opening the doors to his very own private practice, Western Kentucky Neurology.
- What kind of experience can I expect at Western Kentucky Neurology?
- Dr. King and his staff are committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate attention to each and every patient, and the team strives every day to be the region's leader in neurology.