Several Paducah roads to close for Barbecue on the River
PADUCAH, Ky. - Several roads in downtown Paducah will be closed to vehicle traffic during this week's Barbecue on the River event.
The annual event will run from Thursday until Saturday with a fundraising event, Porkstock, taking place Wednesday evening.
A list of road closures is below:
- Water Street from Broadway toward Schultz Park—floodwall entrance at Broadway remains open for Tuesday
- Sections of the Municipal Parking Lot
- Kentucky Avenue at 3rd Street
- 2nd Street at Broadway
- Jefferson Street at 3rd Street
- Madison Street at 3rd Street
- Monroe Street at 3rd Street
- Water Street at Washington
- Kentucky Avenue entrance to riverfront
- Broadway at 3rd Street
- Kentucky Avenue and 2nd Street
The intersections at Broadway and 4th Street and Broadway and 5th Street might also be closed at certain times during the event.
Parking can be found at the Convention Center, the Carson Center and Paducah City Hall.
In addition, shuttle service will be provided Thursday and Friday from 4-10 p.m., and again Saturday 10 a.m.-10 p.m. The shuttle will run from Carson Park to a drop off point behind the nursing facility on North 3rd Street.
For more information, click here.