Editor's note: updated with video
GRAVES COUNTY, Ky. — An early morning drug roundup in Mayfield and Graves County resulted in 13 arrests Tuesday.
According to Graves County Sheriff Dewayne Redmon, area agencies met at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday in Mayfield and began knocking on doors at about 6:00.
The following individuals were arrested and lodged in the Graves County Jail.
- Terral Starks of Mayfield – Trafficking a controled substance (TCS) 1st Degree
- Richard Poindexter – TCS with-in 100 feet of a school
- Catherine Naylor – Three counts of TCS 1st Degree
- Geunnie Gee – TCS 1st Degree
- John Wilson – Two counts of TCS 1st Degree and TCS 3rd Degree
- Sara Tyler – TCS 1st Degree
- Amber Kayse – TCS 2nd Degree
- Joy Cullen – TCS 1st Degree
- Ginger Dees – Two counts of TCS 1st Offense
- Deloris Jones – TCS 2nd Degree
- Shelia McNeill – Three counts of TCS 2nd Degree
- Jose Melendez – TCS 1st Degree and three counts of TCS 2nd Degree
- William Harris – Four counts of TCS 2nd Degree
The investigations were conducted by the Graves County Sheriff’s Office, the Mayfield Police Department and the Pennyrile Narcotics Task Force. Those agencies were assisted in the round up by the Kentucky State Police, the McCracken County Sheriff’s Office and the Graves County Jail.
The investigation continues and more arrests are expected over the next few days.