For a daily list of Web-exclusive links related to the stories you see on air, see the relevant links below:
- For a link to the "Hope for Chrissy" Facebook page click here. Chrisandra Williams was last seen in Hardin County, Illinois on December 2nd.
- To donate to one of the three local women running a marathon in support of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital click: here, here or here.
- For more about toys for children of all ages, click here.
- For more information about The Hugs Project of Western Kentucky, click here.
- If you would like to sign the petition to bring back NASA, click here.
- For more information on the emergency alert device recall, click here.
- To apply for post-storm SBA loans through FEMA if you are a small business owner in Harrisburg, click here.
- For more information on highchair recalls, click here.
12/04: To make your own personalized wrapping paper, click here.
12/03: To apply for a job at DAHER-TLI's UF6 Cylinder Service Center in Ballard County, click here.
12/02: To find out where you can donate blood to the Red Cross in your area, click here.
- To check out Kentucky Oaks Mall's holiday shopping hours, click here.
- To learn more about small game and waterfowl hunting information for Land Between The Lakes, click here.
- To contact FEMA, click here.
- To learn more about the H Group's services, click here or call the H Group at (618) 937-6483, or if you're in Kentucky call (270) 443-1317.
- To apply for federal disaster assistance if you are an Illinois resident, click here.
- To Follow Lincoln and Piper's adoption story, click here.
- For more information about smart phone applications to ease travel concerns, click here.
- To download or print copies of your official Tennessee driving records, click here.
11/23: For more information on Nate's Wish, click here.
11/22: For more information about the Cuisinart Seven Cup Food Processor recall, click here.
11/21: For more information on the lost and found pets from the tornado, click here.
For information on SNAP replacement and IDHS Family and Community Resource Center locations, click here or call the IDHS helpline at (800) 843-6154
11/20: To learn more about The Ohio River Baptist Association, click here.
11/19: For a list of screening sites for National Memory Screening Day, click here.
- For more information about the clay bowl outdoor fireplace recall, click here.
- For more information about the World War II Memorial app, click here.
- For information about the "Just In Case" concealed carry course this weekend, click here.
- For more information about Fracking in Illinois and the IDNR's public hearing, click here.
- For more information about the Thanksgiving apps, click here.
- To check out the income limits for health care assistance, click here
- For a link to Crisis-Go, click here.
- For a look at Kentucky's high school graduation rates, click here.
- Contact information for Shawnee Health Service in southern Illinois:
Shawnee Health Care - Carbondale (618) 519-9900
Shawnee Health Care - Marion (618) 997-5270
Shawnee Health Care - Carterville (618) 985-4841
Murphysboro Health Center - (618) 687-3418
- If you're interested in a Heart Attack Risk Calculator, click here.
- If you're interested in trying to work with IDOT during the winter season, click here.
- For information on getting assistance with heating from the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program, click here.
- For more information about oil and gas development in the Shawnee National Forest, click here.
- For LBL camping site reservations, click here or call (800) 525-7077.
- For more information on the presidential search at Southern Illinois University, click here.
- To learn more about the Area Code 270/364 overlay permissive dialing period, click here and here.
- For more information about this year's Telethon of Stars, click here.
- To follow Justin Wiseman's weight loss page, click here.
- For more information on the ceiling box recall, click here.
- For information on the Kentucky Audits search, click here.
- For information on how to best be prepared this winter, click here.
11/04: For information on the Calaphon blender recall, click here.
- To see how your Illinois school and/or district performed, click here.
- For your county's nuisance control lookup, click here.
- To see where tax money goes in Illinois; click here.
- To see The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities study on the SNAP program cuts, click here.
- Contact information for the 4Cs Homeless Shelter in Harrisburg: Christian Community Compassion Center, 632 N. Jackson Street, Harrisburg, IL 62946. Phone: (618) 252-3931.
- For more information about the Pink Glove Dance Video Competition; click here.
- To donate a bra to women in need log on to www.brarecycling.com to find a drop off location. You can also mail it to them. If you're a non-profit agency looking to get bras, fill out an agency enrollment form on their website. Women in need have to be part of an agency. You can't just request your own.
- For more information about six healthy additions to your diet, click here.
- For more information about temporary driver's licenses in Illinois, click here.
- For more on Halloween safety from the CDC, click here.
10/28: You can send donations to the First Christian Church of Royalton at the address listed below.
First Christian Church of Royalton
PO Box 398
Royalton, IL 62983
- To review individual S.N.A.P. benefits and changes, click here.
- To review Kentucky's Enviornmental Foundation's Health Assessment, click here.
- For a link to "Jordan's Voice Against Bullying" click here.
- For more information about the winter weather apps, click here.
- For more information on Paducah's riverfront project, click here.
- To see a full list of recently recalled Reser’s Fine Foods products; click here.
- For more information about the most recent poll from the Southern Illinois' University Paul Simon Public Policy Institute, click here
- KeeFORCE has partnered with Healing Hands International to collect desktops, laptops, notebooks, flatscreens and key boards for people living in Third World countries. Drop off dates, times and locations:
• Tuesday, October 22nd, 8:00am - 3:00pm - Mayfield-Graves County Chamber of Commerce, 201 East College Street, Mayfield, KY
• Wednesday, October 23rd, 8:00am - 3:00pm - Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce, Commerce Center,300 South 3rd Street., Paducah, KY
• Thursday, October 24th - 8:00am - 3:00pm - Murray - Calloway County Chamber of Commerce, 805 North 12th St., Murray, KY
10/19: For more information on adopting a pet, click here.
- To reserve a space on a federal campsite, click here.
- How did your member of Congress vote on Wednesday night's budget legislation to end the government shutdown, click here.
- Learn additional information about Whitney Morreau's involvement with ImpactOne Initiative here, or email her. Also, a fund raising Prime Rib Brunch is scheduled for Sunday, October 20 from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. at The Parlor in Lone Oak, Kentucky.
- To help NTDS get a new car & vote in Toyota's 100 cars for good, click here.
- If you want to get a raffle ticket to own an original Picasso for $135, click here.
- To see the full 9-minute jump from space from the helmet of Felix Bumgardner, click here.
- For more information on Discovery Park of America, click here.
- For more information on Hospice Dreams, click here.
10/14: For more information about discounts you can receive in Illinois from utility companies, click here.
10/13: To get in contact with Guardian Family Services, click here.
10/12: To learn how to volunteer with H.O.R.S.E.S Inc., click here.
10/11: For more information on Halloween apps, click here.
10/09: For more information on pumpkin patches and corn mazes in the Local 6 area:
- Click here for Wurth Farms in Paducah
- Click here for A-Maize-Ing Farms in Mayfield
- Click here for Marvin's Maize in Metropolis
- Click here for Talon Falls Screampark
- For more information on the Stop Rx Abuse Before It Starts contest, click here.
- To "like" the Facebook pages for TGI Fridays, click here and click here. For the restaurant's Pinterest page, click here. TGI Fridays is giving one can of food to a local food pantry for each new "like" or pin.
10/07: For more information on NBC's annual Education Nation Summit, click here.
10/05: For more information on the National Alliance on Mental Illness, click here.
- To view the 2013 Annual Secuirty and Fire report for Murray State University, click here. For Southern Illinois University, click here. For the University of Tennessee at Martin, click here. For Southeast Missouri State University, click here.
- For more information about the alternative camping apps, click here.
- If you would like to join Lourdes in creating a Hospice Care Center, you may donate by calling (855) 522-2444 or click here. Donations by mail may be sent to Lourdes Foundation, 1530 Lone Oak Road, Paducah, Kentucky 42003 and designated to the Lourdes Hospice Care Center.
- To sign Captain McFinn's Bully-Free Pledge, click here.
10/02: For more information on how students in your state scored on the ACT, click here.
- Cold War Patriots Town Hall Meetings
-- Wednesday, October 2 at 10 a.m and 2 p.m. at the Comfort Inn in Benton, Kentucky
-- Thursday, October 3 at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at Mayfield Inn in Mayfield, Kentucky.
- To learn more about the anonymous reporting features the Carbondale Police Department offers, click here.
- For more information on the effects of the federal government's shutdown, click here.
- For more information on the federal Health Insurance Marketplace, click here. For kynect, click here. For GetCoveredIllinois, click here.
- To learn how to help The American Red Cross ahead of the holidays, click here.
- For more information on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's forum on finances for college students, click here.
09/28: For more information on Get Covered Illinois, click here.
09/27: For more information about the business starter website, PC Mike's, click here.
- To find the flu shot providers closest to you, click here.
- For more information on the upcoming Barbecue on the River in Paducah, click here.
- To view the Kentucky League Of Cities' research brief on local option sales taxes, click here.
- For more information on kynect, click here.
- To see the Square Trade durability test results for your smartphone, click here.
- For more information about the new concealed-carry law in Illinois and to apply to become a state-registered instructor, click here.
09/23: For a health insurance calculator, click here. For Kentucky's Health Insurance Exchange, click here. For the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace, click here.
09/21: To donate to Payton and help fund a cure for Hydrocephalus, click here.
- For more information about the Stand Up For Mkane Fundraiser; click here.
- For a free replacement of the recalled Frigidaire blender, click here.
- For more information on the US Department of Energy's Citizens Advisory Board, click here.
- For more information on ways to help recovery efforts in Colorado, click here.
- To purchase tickets to this weekend's production of "25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee," click here.