For a daily list of web-exclusive links related to stories you see on air, see the links below:
- For more information on Dynacraft’s recall of three separate models of children’s ride-on toys, click here.
- To see surveillance pictures of the three suspects in a theft from a restaurant in Draffenville, Kentucky, click here.
- For more information about Microsoft's "Stem Saturdays," click here.
- For LinkedIn's list of top 50 companies to work for in the U.S., click here.
- For more information on the Ballard County-wide yard sale, click here.
- To contact Bradshaw International to replace your recalled Bialetti coffee press, click here.
- To see the Marion, IL Police Department's Facebook page, click here.
- May is vision health month. For more information about protecting your eyes, click here.
- For more information about a meat recall, click here.
- For a free replacement part for your recalled VanMoof B and S series bicycles, click here.
- To learn more about the "Beaver Dam" rest stop located on the Western Kentucky Parkway, click here, and select the Vendor Self Service and Active Solicitations option.
- For more information on the Paducah Chamber of Commerce, click here.
- To see the Massac County, Illinois Sheriff's Department's most wanted list, click here.
- To vote for McCracken County High School in the Vans Custom Culture contest, click here. The school is under the southeast region of voting.
- To see the latest data on life expectancy, broken down by county, click here.
- If you would like to help Charity Newton and her three kids after a fire destroyed their Kuttawa home, her sister has set up a GoFundMe page. To view the page, click here.
-For Susan Guess's statement on the Lady Godiva Contest, click here.
- If you’d like more information on the Starfish Orphan Ministry, click here.
- For more information about local summer camp programs for your kids, here are some important links: SEMO, SIU, UT Martin and Market House Theatre.
- To take the survey on how Mursphyboro should evolve as a community, click here.
- Participating Jimmy John's will be selling sandwiches for a $1 from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. You can see the full list of participating stores by clicking here.
- For a refund for your recalled HoMedics massager, click here.
- For more information about the safest used cars for your teen, click here.
- For the FDA's list of fake cancer treatments, click here.
- To contact Zutano for a refund of your gripper infant booties being recalled, click here.
-To find a march for science near you, click here.
-To learn how to become an organ donor, click here.
- To read the full list of sentences your job interviewer does not want to hear, click here.
- For information on how to receive a full refund or a free replacement of your EZDRY Food Dehydrator, click here.
- For more information on Saturday’s surplus auction for the McCracken County Sheriff’s Department and Fiscal Court, plus Ballard County’s Fiscal Court, click here.
- For more on foods good for your brain, click here.
- You can find out how clean the air is where you live by clicking here.
- For more information on preventing fraud and protecting your money while hiring lawn care or landscaping companies, click here.
- If you’ve used the sleep disorder drug Provigil or its generic, modafinil, and are seeking restitution, click here to apply.
- For more information on the Anaheim and Moen Garbage Disposals recall, click here.
- To learn more about the Kentucky Commission on Military Affairs, click here.
- To learn more about job opportunities and learning a skilled trade with the help of Kentucky, click here and here.
- To read the top 50 questions you're most likely to be asked in your next job interview, click here.
- To learn more about Darkness To Light child abuse training for your school, church, business or organization, click here.
- To learn more about the Purchase Area Sexual Assault & Child Advocacy Center, which serves victims in eight west Kentucky counties, click here.
- To learn more about the Purchase Area Sexual Assault & Child Advocacy Center's 12th Annual Men Who Cook, Saturday April 15, click here.
Program for the Homeplace 1850s Farm Wool Week and Sheep Shearing schedule includes:
Sat, Apr 8: Sheep Shearing Day
10am-12pm & 1-3pm Going to the "Baa-bar Shop": Spring Sheep Shearing
11am-3pm Washing the Fleece
12-1pm Meet and Greet with Sheep
Sun Apr 9 Teasing Dried Wool
Mon Apr 10 Carding Wool
Tue Ar 11 Spinning the Wool
Wed Apr 12 Begin Knitting the Wool
Thur Apr 13 Carding, Spinning, and Knitting
Fri Apr 14 Spinning and Knitting
Sat Apr 15 Finish Knitting Projects
- If you have questions about food storage or food poisoning you can call the USDA meat and poultry hotline at 1-888-MPHOTLINE. They’ll answer between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- For movie showtimes for Smurfs: The Lost Village, click here.
- For more on the benefits of foam rollers, click here.
- To contact Marin Mountain Bikes for replacement parts for your recalled bicycle, click here.
- To vote for Mr. Cecil Lovett as Cintas’ Janitor Of The Year, click here.
- To see if your car is under recall and needs to be fixed, click here.?
- To read more about the top careers younger workers should consider, click here.
- For information on an inhaler recall from the drug company Glaxo-Smith-Kline, click here.
- For more information on the Ford Meyer jacket recall, click here.
- For more information on Sexual Assault Awareness Month, click here.
- For more information on Bitcoin, click here.
- To find a local tax expert near you, click here.
- For more information on how to get your child to eat a healthy diet, click here.
- To contact Whiskware for your replacement dressing shaker, click here.
- To learn more about the USPS’ new service, informed delivery, click here.
- Marshall County E911 funding option town hall meetings and appearances are scheduled for:
March 31- Coffee Call - 8:30 a.m.
April 10 - Calvert City Council - 6 p.m./Hardin City Council - 6 p.m.
April 13 - Calvert City Training Center - 6:30 p.m.
April 17 - Benton City Council - 5 p.m.
April 19 - Chamber Luncheon at Ponderosa - noon
April 20 - South Marshall Fire Station - 6:30 p.m.
April 27 - Benton - Fiscal Court Room - 6:30 p.m.
May 4 - Hardin Community Center - 6:30 p.m.
- For more information on this year's Tater Day, click here.
- For severe weather driving tips, click here and here.
- To contact Juratoys for a replacement kit for your toy trolley, click here?
- You can send birthday cards to Aaron Stamper by mailing them to 2795 Pea Ridge Road Irvine, KY 40336.
- To contact Vecaro to get a free repair kit for your recalled hoverboard, click here.
- To get a refund from the products you bought from Harbor Freight between April 8, 2011 and December 15, 2016, click here.
- To see if you’re eligible to apply for a loan from the small business administration after the July storms, click here.
- To contact Wing Enterprise for a free repair kit for your Little Giant multipurpose ladders, click here.
- If you’d like to apply for a job at the Dollar General Store in Draffenville, KY click here and search for store 9953.
- For showtime information on the Power Rangers movie, click here.
- If you have any of the 13.2 oz cans of Wellness 95% Beef Topper with the UPC: 0 76344 89450 6, please email WellPet at email@example.com or call 1-877-227-9587.
- For more information about the St. Patrick's Day Celebration happening at Paducah Beer Werks, click here.
- For more information on the wildlife refuges opening at Land Between the Lakes, click here.
- Help Wanted: To see a list of job openings in the Murray, Kentucky area, click here.
- For more information about the Advanced Sports International Recall of Fuji Bicycles, click here.
- For more on flight cancellations due to the Nor'easter, click here.
- ?For information on how to get tickets for President Donald Trump's rally in Louisville, click here.
- To learn more about the recalled battery charger for XBOX ONE Video Game Controllers, click here.
- To download a pdf copy of the 2017 NCAA bracket, click here.
- To apply online for Assistant Rural Carrier jobs in the Local 6 area, click here.
- For ways to incorporate ankle injury prevention tactics into your workout and warm-up routines, click here.
- For information on the Kids II recall of Oball Rattles due to a choking hazard, click here.
- For more information on Sal’s weight loss story or donate to his skin removal surgery, click here.
- For more on diabetes and vision loss, click here.
- For more information on a recall of Craftsman portable table saws, click here.
- To donate to Dancing With Our Stars for Trent Okerson, click here.
- For more on heart disease in women, click here.
- A new study by AAA finds that millennial are the bad drivers. You can read more by clicking here.
- The Gold Rush in Paducah is ranked by the best breakfast place in Kentucky by Mental_Floss, you can see their top picks in each state by clicking here.
- To donate to the GoFundMe account to help John Champion's family replace tombstones damaged in the Cuba, Kentucky tornado, click here.
- For old wives tales to predict your baby's gender, click here.
- For more on the Oball rattle recall, click here.
- To share your experience with work zones in Kentucky, click here.
- For more information on what you need to know before switching credit cards, click here.
- To see how the average property taxes in your state ranks against the others, plus how they’ve changed over the years, click here.