For a daily list of web-exclusive links related to stories you see on air, see the links below:
- For information about 61st Paducah Lion's Club/WPSD Telethon of Stars Presented by Mid-America Conversion Services, click here.
- For more information on the recall of the Soft Hammer Rattle, click here.
- To read more about the best ways to protect your credit card information, click here.
- To read more about how common credit card theft is in the United States, click here.
- To see who Carbondale Police are looking for in a recent credit card fraud case, click here.
- To buy tickets to watch the upcoming solar eclipse at Brooks Stadium in Paducah, click here.
- To learn more about the non-profit Missing Bella Rescue, click here.
- To learn more about Rafferty’s Restaurant, click here.
- To see a full list of events for the Illinois State Fair in Springfield; click here.
- To read about move-in day at Murray State University; click here.
- To hear "The Eclipse" by Shadi Frick & Mike Baltz; click here
- For more on the Really Good Stuff magnetic dry erase board recall, click here.
- For more information on the disease Roseola, click here.
- McCracken County, KY Sheriff’s Department: 270-444-4719
- Kentucky State Police Post 1: 270-856-3721
- West Kentucky Crime Stoppers: 270-443-TELL
- To access the Kentucky Sex Offender Registry, click here.
- To access the Tennessee Sex Offender Registry, click here.
- To access the Missouri Sex Offender Registry, click here.
- To access the Illinois Sex Offender Registry, click here.
- To see an interactive map for the path of the total solar eclipse in August, click here.
- To learn more about George Wilson’s S.A.F.E.T.Y Foundation, click here.
- Click here for the request for information form for entrepreneurs to fill out about the Asian carp fishing industry. Click here for the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife website. To provide information in person, you can attend one of the 45 minute meetings scheduled for July 27 at Kentucky Dam Village State Park in Gilbertsville. Meetings will begin at 8:30 a.m. CT. Email Chris Reece at Christopher.email@example.com to reserve a meeting time.
- To read more on the best jobs for community college grads, click here.
To learn more about mystery shopper scams and the legitimate mystery shopper jobs available, click here.
- To use the Carbondale Police Department’s Crime Mapping tool, click here.
- To see the Paducah Police Department’s crime statistics, click here.
- To see the Cape Girardeau Police Department’s Facebook post concerning car theft statistics, click here.
- To learn more about Project Lifesaver, click here.
- To see the top 10 most frequently stolen cars in the U.S., click here.
- Tickets for this year’s Telethon of Stars Celebration Concert go on sale starting at 10 a.m. on July 17 at thecarsoncenter.org or by calling the Carson Center at 270-450-444.
- For more information about the Flatiron School and their coding boot camp, click here.
- To see more information about Chaquita Bell, wanted by Cape Girardeau Police, click here.
- To help support the family of drowning victim Bub Pool, click here?.
- To take the McCracken County Public Library's survey about it's strategic plan — and put yourself in the running for a $50 Books-A-Million gift card — click here.
- For more information on picking the perfect pre-school for your kid, click here.
- For more information on a crystal chandelier recall, click here.
- If you would like to donate money to help Starfish Orphan Ministry feed orphans for their El Salvador mission trip, click here. Don’t forget to pick either Jennifer Rukavina or Jennifer Horbelt to kiss the pig. To learn more about Starfish Orphan Ministry in Paducah, click here.
- To read more about the top myths concerning background checks and jobs, click here.
- To submit your idea for the name of a pig that was rescued after it was found wandering around Lexington, Kentucky, click here.
- The National Do Not Call Registry telephone number is 1-888-382-1222. For more information or to register online, click here.
- To ask about affordable housing options at Jackson House apartments or W.B. Sanders Retirement, call 270-442-7591.
- For more information on the Burts Bee's infant coveralls recall, click here.
- For more on boating safety for the upcoming 4th of July weekend, click here.
- You can learn more about the human water cycle by clicking here and here.
- For a list of legitimate military related organizations you can support and donate money to, click here.
- To try some natural pest control methods without hazardous chemicals, click here.
- To contact American Promotional Events to get a full refund for your recalled Red White & Blue Smoke Fireworks, click here.
- To read more about the top phishing scams on social media you need to Be On The Lookout for, click here.
- Starfish Orphan Ministries can help parents who can not afford a car seat or other items. You can contact them at 270-933-1250 or stop by 1000 Broadway Street in Paducah.
- To learn more about the number of employers now using social media to screen job candidates, click here.
- To find out if your Britax car seat is under recall and to request a free remedy kit, click here.
- To contact House of Thaller regarding your recalled Pine Nut Hummus product, click here.
- To read former UK basketball player Rex Chapman’s article on the country’s opioid epidemic, click here.
- To take part in the survey to help develop a new community-wide brand for Carbondale, click here.
- Those interested in volunteering for the Kentucky River Sweep can learn more by clicking here.
- To learn more about how to make sure your poor credit score doesn't impact your job search, click here.
- To contact Little Giraffe for a full refund for your recalled Luxe Satin Kid’s Robe, click here.
- For more information on the Miss Illinois pageant, click here.
- For more information about the showing times for Cars 3, click here.
- For more information about proper flag etiquette, click here.
- To contact Noble House for a free replacement for your recalled chair, click here?.
- For more about the new headlight rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, click here.
- If you would like to donate luggage to foster kids in need, call Don Pratt: 859-552-2235 or email him: DBP9144@gmail.com
- It’s not too late to register for day two of the College and Career Readiness Summit at Murray State University. To sign up, click here.
- To learn ways to keep mosquitoes away, click here or click here.
- To get a refund for your recalled safety gate from Madison Mill, click here.
- To learn how your credit score can impact your job search, click here.
- To learn more about two apps that can help remind you that a child is in the backseat of your car, click here and here.
- To help teach your children how to protect themselves while they are online, click here.
- To contact Lila + Hayes for full refund for your recalled Benton and Eloise bubble playwear garment, click here.
- For more information and ways to prevent this and protect children in cars, click here.
- For a full schedule of Superman Celebration events, click here.
- To see where your state ranks in Wallethub’s study of Safest States In America, click here.
- For more information on what college admissions offices are looking at on social media, click here.
- To view the Investigation Discovery video on the death of SIU student Pravin Varughese, click here.
- Need someone to take care of your dog during your summer vacation, you can get help here and here.
- To find out how your fourth grader can get free admission to national parks for a full year, click here.
- To put yourself on the No Call List, click here.
- Kentuckians interested in receiving Scam Alerts can text the words KYOAG Scam to GOV311 (468311), or click here to sign up with your mobile phone number or email address.
- To see the Benton, KY Police Department's Facebook post concerning their search for theft suspects, click here.
- For more information on Dynacraft’s recall of three separate models of children’s ride-on toys, click here.
- To see surveillance pictures of the three suspects in a theft from a restaurant in Draffenville, Kentucky, click here.
- For more information about Microsoft's "Stem Saturdays," click here.
- For LinkedIn's list of top 50 companies to work for in the U.S., click here.
- For more information on the Ballard County-wide yard sale, click here.
- To contact Bradshaw International to replace your recalled Bialetti coffee press, click here.
- To see the Marion, IL Police Department's Facebook page, click here.
- May is vision health month. For more information about protecting your eyes, click here.
- For more information about a meat recall, click here.
- For a free replacement part for your recalled VanMoof B and S series bicycles, click here.
- To learn more about the "Beaver Dam" rest stop located on the Western Kentucky Parkway, click here, and select the Vendor Self Service and Active Solicitations option.
- For more information on the Paducah Chamber of Commerce, click here.
- To see the Massac County, Illinois Sheriff's Department's most wanted list, click here.
- To vote for McCracken County High School in the Vans Custom Culture contest, click here. The school is under the southeast region of voting.
- To see the latest data on life expectancy, broken down by county, click here.
- If you would like to help Charity Newton and her three kids after a fire destroyed their Kuttawa home, her sister has set up a GoFundMe page. To view the page, click here.
-For Susan Guess's statement on the Lady Godiva Contest, click here.
- If you’d like more information on the Starfish Orphan Ministry, click here.
- For more information about local summer camp programs for your kids, here are some important links: SEMO, SIU, UT Martin and Market House Theatre.
- To take the survey on how Mursphyboro should evolve as a community, click here.
- Participating Jimmy John's will be selling sandwiches for a $1 from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. You can see the full list of participating stores by clicking here.
- For a refund for your recalled HoMedics massager, click here.
- For more information about the safest used cars for your teen, click here.
- For the FDA's list of fake cancer treatments, click here.
- To contact Zutano for a refund of your gripper infant booties being recalled, click here.
-To find a march for science near you, click here.
-To learn how to become an organ donor, click here.
- To read the full list of sentences your job interviewer does not want to hear, click here.
- For information on how to receive a full refund or a free replacement of your EZDRY Food Dehydrator, click here.
- For more information on Saturday’s surplus auction for the McCracken County Sheriff’s Department and Fiscal Court, plus Ballard County’s Fiscal Court, click here.
- For more on foods good for your brain, click here.
- You can find out how clean the air is where you live by clicking here.
- For more information on preventing fraud and protecting your money while hiring lawn care or landscaping companies, click here.
- If you’ve used the sleep disorder drug Provigil or its generic, modafinil, and are seeking restitution, click here to apply.
- For more information on the Anaheim and Moen Garbage Disposals recall, click here.
- To learn more about the Kentucky Commission on Military Affairs, click here.
- To learn more about job opportunities and learning a skilled trade with the help of Kentucky, click here and here.
- To read the top 50 questions you're most likely to be asked in your next job interview, click here.
- To learn more about Darkness To Light child abuse training for your school, church, business or organization, click here.
- To learn more about the Purchase Area Sexual Assault & Child Advocacy Center, which serves victims in eight west Kentucky counties, click here.
- To learn more about the Purchase Area Sexual Assault & Child Advocacy Center's 12th Annual Men Who Cook, Saturday April 15, click here.
Program for the Homeplace 1850s Farm Wool Week and Sheep Shearing schedule includes:
Sat, Apr 8: Sheep Shearing Day
10am-12pm & 1-3pm Going to the "Baa-bar Shop": Spring Sheep Shearing
11am-3pm Washing the Fleece
12-1pm Meet and Greet with Sheep
Sun Apr 9 Teasing Dried Wool
Mon Apr 10 Carding Wool
Tue Ar 11 Spinning the Wool
Wed Apr 12 Begin Knitting the Wool
Thur Apr 13 Carding, Spinning, and Knitting
Fri Apr 14 Spinning and Knitting
Sat Apr 15 Finish Knitting Projects
- If you have questions about food storage or food poisoning you can call the USDA meat and poultry hotline at 1-888-MPHOTLINE. They’ll answer between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- For movie showtimes for Smurfs: The Lost Village, click here.
- For more on the benefits of foam rollers, click here.
- To contact Marin Mountain Bikes for replacement parts for your recalled bicycle, click here.
- To vote for Mr. Cecil Lovett as Cintas’ Janitor Of The Year, click here.
- To see if your car is under recall and needs to be fixed, click here.?
- To read more about the top careers younger workers should consider, click here.
- For information on an inhaler recall from the drug company Glaxo-Smith-Kline, click here.
- For more information on the Ford Meyer jacket recall, click here.
- For more information on Sexual Assault Awareness Month, click here.
- For more information on Bitcoin, click here.
- To find a local tax expert near you, click here.
- For more information on how to get your child to eat a healthy diet, click here.
- To contact Whiskware for your replacement dressing shaker, click here.
- To learn more about the USPS’ new service, informed delivery, click here.
- Marshall County E911 funding option town hall meetings and appearances are scheduled for:
March 31- Coffee Call - 8:30 a.m.
April 10 - Calvert City Council - 6 p.m./Hardin City Council - 6 p.m.
April 13 - Calvert City Training Center - 6:30 p.m.
April 17 - Benton City Council - 5 p.m.
April 19 - Chamber Luncheon at Ponderosa - noon
April 20 - South Marshall Fire Station - 6:30 p.m.
April 27 - Benton - Fiscal Court Room - 6:30 p.m.
May 4 - Hardin Community Center - 6:30 p.m.
- For more information on this year's Tater Day, click here.
- For severe weather driving tips, click here and here.
- To contact Juratoys for a replacement kit for your toy trolley, click here?
- You can send birthday cards to Aaron Stamper by mailing them to 2795 Pea Ridge Road Irvine, KY 40336.
- To contact Vecaro to get a free repair kit for your recalled hoverboard, click here.
- To get a refund from the products you bought from Harbor Freight between April 8, 2011 and December 15, 2016, click here.
- To see if you’re eligible to apply for a loan from the small business administration after the July storms, click here.
- To contact Wing Enterprise for a free repair kit for your Little Giant multipurpose ladders, click here.
- If you’d like to apply for a job at the Dollar General Store in Draffenville, KY click here and search for store 9953.
- For showtime information on the Power Rangers movie, click here.
- If you have any of the 13.2 oz cans of Wellness 95% Beef Topper with the UPC: 0 76344 89450 6, please email WellPet at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-227-9587.
- For more information about the St. Patrick's Day Celebration happening at Paducah Beer Werks, click here.
- For more information on the wildlife refuges opening at Land Between the Lakes, click here.
- Help Wanted: To see a list of job openings in the Murray, Kentucky area, click here.
- For more information about the Advanced Sports International Recall of Fuji Bicycles, click here.
- For more on flight cancellations due to the Nor'easter, click here.
- ?For information on how to get tickets for President Donald Trump's rally in Louisville, click here.
- To learn more about the recalled battery charger for XBOX ONE Video Game Controllers, click here.
- To download a pdf copy of the 2017 NCAA bracket, click here.
- To apply online for Assistant Rural Carrier jobs in the Local 6 area, click here.
- For ways to incorporate ankle injury prevention tactics into your workout and warm-up routines, click here.
- For information on the Kids II recall of Oball Rattles due to a choking hazard, click here.
- For more information on Sal’s weight loss story or donate to his skin removal surgery, click here.
- For more on diabetes and vision loss, click here.
- For more information on a recall of Craftsman portable table saws, click here.
- To donate to Dancing With Our Stars for Trent Okerson, click here.
- For more on heart disease in women, click here.
- A new study by AAA finds that millennial are the bad drivers. You can read more by clicking here.
- The Gold Rush in Paducah is ranked by the best breakfast place in Kentucky by Mental_Floss, you can see their top picks in each state by clicking here.
- To donate to the GoFundMe account to help John Champion's family replace tombstones damaged in the Cuba, Kentucky tornado, click here.
- For old wives tales to predict your baby's gender, click here.
- For more on the Oball rattle recall, click here.
- To share your experience with work zones in Kentucky, click here.
- For more information on what you need to know before switching credit cards, click here.
- To see how the average property taxes in your state ranks against the others, plus how they’ve changed over the years, click here.