Here are the 6 Things To Know for December 23, 2014.
1) A diesel fuel spill shut down a 15 mile stretch of US Highway 52 in McCracken, Ballard and Carlisle Counties overnight. One man went to the hospital after his truck hit a slick spot and then flipped onto its side.
2) Kentucky State Troopers say they're looking for Wavy Sandefur and he may be in Paducah. He has dementia and has not been seen since he drove away from his home in Ohio County yesterday morning.
3) North Korea's internet went down for 9 hours. The state department would not admit or deny their involvement in the outage but said they are implementing responses.
4) Communities came together to offer support to the families of New York Police Officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Lui. Organizers of "The Silent Walk for Solidarity" in Harlem say they focused on justice for all races.
5) The Eggners Ferry Bridge will close tonight. Crews will stop traffic at 9:00 pm and reopen it around 5:00 a.m. tomorrow.
6) The Salvation Army held their "Spirit of Giving" toy drive yesterday in Paducah. Volunteers say thanks to your help, more than 800 families received toys.
100 Television Lane
Paducah, KY 42003