Mom, child die of CO poisoning in car parked in snow - WPSD Local 6: Your news, weather, and sports authority

Mom, child die of CO poisoning in car parked in snow

Posted: Updated:
PASSAIC, N.J. (AP) -

A 23-year-old New Jersey woman and her year-old son have died of carbon monoxide poisoning while sitting in a running car with its tailpipe covered in snow.
    
Passaic police also say the woman's 3-year-old daughter is hospitalized in "very critical condition."
    
Authorities say the woman's husband had been shoveling snow for about 20 minutes last evening when he returned to the car and found his family unresponsive.
    
Their names have not been released.

Powered by Frankly