Question 1: Are you concerned about your cancer risk? Answer 1: Take a free online cancer risk assessment at http://findyourhealth.com/Question 2: What are the signs and symptoms of cancer?
Answer 2: WATCH FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SEVEN WARNING SIGNS OF CANCER:
Question 3: Do you have a question about your health? Answer 3: Phone our free Baptist HealthLine at 270.575.2918 for general health questions. It is staffed by registered nurses 24 hours a day.
- Changes in bowel or bladder habits
- A sore that does not heal
- Unusual bleeding or discharge
- Thickening or a lump in your breast or elsewhere in your body
- Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing
- Changes in a wart or mole
- Nagging cough or hoarseness