A fire has destroyed a northern Kentucky landmark - the 184-year-old Rabbit Hash General Store in Boone County. Media outlets report the fire was reported at 9:15 p.m. Saturday. No injuries were reported. Bellevue-McVille Fire Chief Jeff Herms says the cause of the fire wasn't immediately determined, although arson has been ruled out. Owned by the Rabbit Hash Historical Society, the store was listed on the National Register of Historic Places and had been in operation since 1831. Historical Society President Donnie Clare says the fire was devastating but vows that the store will be rebuilt. The society is a volunteer group that receives money through donations. Society board member Bobbi Kayser says most of its money was depleted when a July landslide damaged a building on the property.