Bryant Law Center – Criminal Defense
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
If you or someone close to you is, has been, or is about to be charged with a criminal offense we encourage you to seek legal advice immediately. A criminal conviction can have a detrimental effect on you for the rest of your life. Don’t take any chances call Bryant Law Center. Mark Bryant and Emily Roark are experienced, aggressive criminal defense attorneys who have successfully fought criminal charges in courts across our region. Mark was Commonwealth’s Attorney for Paducah, Kentucky for 17 years and Emily has dedicated a majority of her practice to criminal defense. Our experience has taught us a lot…we know how to challenge the prosecution to prove every element of the alleged crime, and we will make sure all proper legal and police procedures were followed. Sometimes the legal system makes mistakes and as defense attorneys, we feel it is our job to protect you from those mistakes. It is your future. We work hard to keep the system fair and honest.
- Your initial consultation is FREE. We will discuss your case with you and quickly determine what action should or should not be taken. No case is too big or too small!
- We listen carefully to what you have to say. Our goal is to understand your case and your unique situation.
- We welcome your questions. You have every right to know your options and be part of the decisions.
- We don’t “dump” cases on the first or second court appearance by entering a “guilty” or “no contest” plea. Beware, many attorneys charge low fees and plead their clients out on the first or second court appearance or withdrawal from your case after you cannot come up with additional fees.
- We will attempt to have your case dismissed prior to the charges being filed; unfortunately most cases are already filed by the time you have already retained out law firm if your case has already been filed, we will attempt to reduce the charge against you.
- We leave no stone unturned. Lawyers who carefully examine all the facts and are well prepared for trial often obtain better results than those who simply “negotiate pleas”.
- We are known for our ability to analyze and evaluate cases, prepare a strong defense for trial and obtain favorable outcomes for our clients. We have a full time in house investigator who will be fully involved in helping prepare every aspect of your case.