Labor Day holiday spending
PADUCAH, KY- Labor Day may be about the American worker, but that worker is also spending money.
A survey from Offers.com found that out of the people expecting to shop this weekend:
- 32% plan to go to a large big-box store
- 21%plan to shop online
- 28% will look for school supplies
- 22% will look for clothes
- 18% will look for electronics
- 22% will look for indoor and/or outdoor furniture
The people at WalletHub looked into how much money is spent over the long weekend.
That has several retailers offering deals to get more business. Here are a few options to find the best sales: