Dad who tried to attack Larry Nassar doesn’t want donations

CHARLOTTE, Mich. (AP) — A man who tried to attack former sports doctor Larry Nassar in a Michigan courtroom is thanking people who donated $31,000 online but says he doesn’t want the money.

Randy Margraves says refunds are available. After March 9, any money in the GoFundMe account will be donated to groups that help victims of physical abuse.

Margraves had no role in the GoFundMe effort. He thanked fellow members of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.

Margraves’ three daughters said they were sexually assaulted by Nassar, the former Michigan State University doctor who molested gymnasts and other females with his hands.

Margraves last week appeared in court in Eaton County, Michigan, and tried to attack Nassar, but sheriff’s deputies stopped him. He apologized to the judge and said he lost control.

Related Articles

Man in U.S. illegally charged with Mollie Tibbetts’s murder Police: Man in the U.S. illegally charged with murder in the death of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts.
WATCH LIVE: Michael Cohen enters guilty plea Ex-Trump attorney Cohen pleads guilty to charges, including campaign finance violations involving payoffs to women.
Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty of 8 charges; mistrial declared on 10 others Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty of 8 charges; mistrial declared on 10 others
Give your ideas on how to improve school testing Haslam announced Tuesday that the TNReady listening tour will include six stops statewide for teachers, administrators and technology and assessment c...