Donations being collected in Lyon County for victims of Hurricane Michael
LYON COUNTY, KY — You can help the victims of Hurricane Michael.
Lyon County Judge Executive Wade White says they are collecting items to send to the victims near Panama City, Florida.
Items they are collecting are:
- Hygiene products
- Baby products
- Cleaning supplies
- Box fans
- Power cords
- Food items that do not require cooking
- Small tents
- Sleeping bags
- Bug spray
- Cash or cards for fuel
- WATER AND CLOTHING ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED!
There are four collection points in Lyon County. They are:
- Fritts Construction, 773 Rose Lane, Eddyville 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Lyon County Judge Executive Office at the courthouse in Eddyville 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Akridge Farm Supply, 724 West Fairview Avenue, Eddyville during store hours.
- WKDZ Radio Station, 19 D.J. Everett Drive, Cadiz.
The last day to donate will be Tuesday, October 16 at 4:00 p.m.
Fritts Construction will be going on Wednesday, October 17, as soon as authorities will allow.
If you have questions call Kyle Fritts at 270-625-2256.