Local sheriff’s office hosting Cram the Cruiser fundraiser all November
MARSHALL COUNTY, KY — The Graves County Sheriff’s Office is teaming up with local Dollar General stores to collect items to help those in need.
All through the month of November, a cruiser will be parked at different Dollar General stores collecting items for their Cram the Cruiser fundraiser.
They will be collecting non-perishable food items for the Mayfield-Graves County Need Line and Food Pantry, cleaning supplies and paper products for the Mayfield Lighthouse, and toys for the Community Christmas Connection.
Cruisers will be at the following Dollar General locations on the following days:
- Lynnville: November 1st through 3rd
- Wingo: November 4th through 6th
- Fancy Farm: November 7th through 9th
- Farmington: November 10th through 12th
- Symsonia: November 13th through 15th
- 3854 SR 45 North: November 16th through 18th
- 1515 West Broadway: November 19th through 21st
- 351 Charles Drive: November 22nd through 24th
- 920 Paducah Road: November 25th through 27th
- 212 SR 131: November 28th through 30th
For more information on how you can help feed the hungry in Kentucky, click here.