Recipes for Christmas sweet treats
If you find yourself craving sweet treats this time of year, you are not alone!
Things like cookies, cakes, fudge, and other goodies are popular during the holidays.
If you are looking for some sweet treat ideas to cheat on your diet before the new year, here are six easy – and tasty – things you can try.
- Brownie Christmas trees – https://onelittleproject.com/christmas-tree-brownies/
- Santa hat brownie bites – http://www.ericasweettooth.com/2009/12/santa-hat-brownie-bites.html
- Santa Claus rice krispies – https://www.twosisterscrafting.com/santa-claus-rice-krispie-treats/
- Peanut butter balls – https://www.twotwentyone.net/traditional-christmas-treat-peanut/
- Reindeer chow – https://thissillygirlskitchen.com/reindeer-chow-muddy-buddies/
- Chocolate pretzel rings – https://www.emilyenchanted.com/chocolate-pretzel-rings/