Easy Evening Saute
Here’s Artisan Kitchen’s delicious recipe for Easy Evening Saute.
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 roasted Chicken Breast
- 8 button mushrooms, quartered.
- 1 head of broccoli
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup julienned red onion
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
- Then add red onion and broccoli.
- Cover and let saute for about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add mushrooms and sliced chicken.
- Adjust seasoning, stir and continue cooking for 3- 4 minutes more.
- Add fresh spinach and stir until wilted.
- Pour all onto a plate and sprinkle generously with grated parmesan.