PADUCAH — Paducah police are asking for help identifying two young men suspected of stealing money from other people’s bank accounts.
Detective Chelsee Breakfield says the two men used a fake ATM card to get cash from a bank ATM in Paducah.
They were able to take thousands of dollars from customers’ accounts in Texas.
Paducah police gave us two photos of each suspect and the van they are believed to be in.
Anyone with information on the identities of the two men are asked to call the Paducah Police Department at 270-444-8550.
Currently in Paducah
- Iowa woman arrested in McCracken County for sex offense
- Police searching for suspects in Paducah pharmacy break-in
- Local school boards reevaluate masks requirements as cases fall
- Man reported missing in Franklin County, Illinois
- Union City teen dies in car crash, three other students injured
- E.coli outbreak reported in west Kentucky, source unknown
- MCCCE recognizes four Black educators recently hired by Paducah Public Schools
- More than a third of Chicago police officers defy city vaccine mandate
- Flags honoring those lost to COVID-19 relocated after dozens of them disappeared
- Trump testifies for over 4 hours in deposition about 2015 alleged assault at Trump Tower