...THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN INDIANA... KENTUCKY...ILLINOIS...MISSOURI... OHIO RIVER AT MOUNT VERNON...J.T. MYERS DAM...SHAWNEETOWN...GOLCONDA ...SMITHLAND DAM...PADUCAH...OLMSTED LOCK AND DAM...CAIRO .MINOR TO MODERATE FLOODING CONTINUES ALONG PORTIONS OF THE LOWER OHIO RIVER. WATER LEVELS CONTINUE TO FALL SLOWLY AT ALL LOCATIONS. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... SAFETY MESSAGE... NEVER DRIVE CARS...TRUCKS OR SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES THROUGH FLOODED AREAS. THE WATER MAY BE TOO DEEP TO ALLOW SAFE PASSAGE. NEVER ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY IN OR NEAR FLOOD WATERS. STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO OR YOUR LOCAL MEDIA FOR FURTHER STATEMENTS AND POSSIBLE UPDATED FORECASTS. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AT HTTP://WWW.CRH.NOAA.GOV/AHPS2/INDEX.PHP?WFO=PAH /LOWER CASE/ && THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE OHIO RIVER AT PADUCAH. * UNTIL THURSDAY EVENING. * AT 10:00 AM SATURDAY THE STAGE WAS 44.1 FEET. * FLOOD STAGE IS 39.0 FEET. * MODERATE FLOODING IS OCCURRING AND MODERATE FLOODING IS FORECAST. * FORECAST...THE RIVER WILL CONTINUE TO FALL TO BELOW FLOOD STAGE BY THURSDAY AFTERNOON. * IMPACT...AT 43.0 FEET...MODERATE FLOODING OCCURS AFFECTING SEVERAL SMALL UNPROTECTED TOWNS. &&
Currently in Paducah
64°F / 51°F
- Walmart to limit number of shoppers in stores during COVID-19 pandemic
- Family member of nursing home resident speaks out after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Gov. Beshear says more than 200 COVID-19 patients in Kentucky have recovered.
- 2 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Calloway County
- McCracken County COVID-19 patient shares warning with families
- Kentucky governor vetoes voter ID bill
- Associate at Parkview Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center tests positive for COVID-19
- When will you get your stimulus cash, and how?
- WATCH NOW: Gov. Lee gives an update on COVID-19 in Tennessee
- McCracken County High School Seniors talk viral 'Grease' video