There aren’t many new planned closures starting up this week, but the big closure to keep in mind is the I-24/U.S. 60 Exit 4 ramp closure in Paducah. The closure starts at 6 a.m. Monday, July 8 as part of the double diamond interchange project. Weather permitting, this closure will last until Monday, Aug. 12.
For more information about the upcoming ramp closure, check out our related articles:
- Drivers and businesses prepare for I-24 exit 4 closure
- Kentucky Oaks Mall prepares for I-24 exit 4 ramp closures starting Monday
- Transportation cabinet adjusts plan for upcoming Paducah exit 4 closure
- Drivers asked to prepare for upcoming I-24 exit 4 by taking alternate routes now
- KYTC reminds drivers to plan ahead for 5-week closure of all I-24 exit 4 ramps in Paducah
KY 945 – Graves County, Kentucky
A cross drain washout has closed a section of KY 945 near the 3 mile marker. The closure is between KY 2194 and KY 408.
It remains unclear how long the road will be closed for. The Graves County Highway Maintenance Crew will be on site Monday or Tuesday, weather permitting.