As featured on
A Barlow, Kentucky woman is recovering from two surgeries, after she was shot Friday night. A family member confirms 44-year-old Sharla McGuffie was shot in her camper-trailer around 10 p.m. Friday.
Ballard County deputies are still looking for the person who shot a Barlow woman. 44-year-old Sharla McGuffie was shot in her home Friday night. She is recovering after going through two surgeries.
...THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVER IN ILLINOIS...KENTUCKY...MISSOURI... OHIO RIVER AT SMITHLAND DAM...PADUCAH...OLMSTED LOCK AND DAM AND CAIRO .THE OHIO RIVER FROM SMITHLAND DAM TO CAIRO IS CRESTING OR NEAR CREST AT THIS TIME. SLOW FALLS IN WATER LEVELS ARE EXPECTED THROUGH THE REMAINDER OF THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY. WATER LEVELS ARE EXPECTED TO FALL BELOW FLOOD STAGE NO SOONER THAN LATE NEXT WEEK. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... SAFETY MESSAGE... NEVER DRIVE CARS...TRUCKS OR SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES THROUGH FLOODED AREAS. THE WATER MAY BE TOO DEEP TO ALLOW SAFE PASSAGE. NEVER ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY IN OR NEAR FLOOD WATERS. STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO OR YOUR LOCAL MEDIA FOR FURTHER STATEMENTS AND POSSIBLE UPDATED FORECASTS. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AT HTTP://WWW.CRH.NOAA.GOV/AHPS2/INDEX.PHP?WFO=PAH /LOWER CASE/ && THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE OHIO RIVER AT PADUCAH * UNTIL SATURDAY FEBRUARY 29. * AT 6:00 PM WEDNESDAY THE STAGE WAS 47.7 FEET. * FLOOD STAGE IS 39.0 FEET. * MODERATE FLOODING IS OCCURRING AND MODERATE FLOODING IS FORECAST. * FORECAST...THE RIVER IS CRESTING NEAR 47.8 FEET TOMORROW MORNING, AFTER WHICH IT WILL SLOWLY FALL. * IMPACT...AT 47.0 FEET...PROPERTY DAMAGE BEGINS ON THE THE ILLINOIS AND KENTUCKY SIDES OF THE RIVER. &&
Currently in Paducah
- Two captured in Calloway County after chase that began in Mayfield
- Fact-checking the Las Vegas Democratic debate
- Little league baseball forced to move locations due to aquatic center
- Owen Matthews, a local boy fighting cancer, gets to come home to Eddyville after treatment in Ohio
- Off-duty officers in Kentucky who stopped a robbery during date night say it was just instinct
- Thousands of dollars lost: Local law enforcement warns public of latest scams
- American Airport Council asking the government to push back Real ID deadline
- 88-year-old crossing guard struck and killed by speeding car while protecting two children
- Woman accused of fighting officers at Paducah Walmart arrested on multiple charges
- Historic black owned barbershop in southern Illinois going strong for more than 70 years