Congratulations to Pamela Riley of Mayfield, Kentucky, for winning the 2022 St. Jude Dream Home!
Thanks to your support, all 8,500 tickets were sold! That means you helped raise $850,000 to help the children being treated for cancer and other life-threatening illnesses at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Now you won't win a house, but you can still help the families fighting for their children's health by donating to St. Jude.
Click here to help cure childhood cancer.
You may win a house. You will, for sure, help children fighting cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
The real work for the 2022 St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway is underway! Every year, we work with vendors to build and give away a home to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
This year’s home, built by MC Homes, will be at the Paddock at the Oaks, at 121 Canter Court in Paducah.
Mark your calendars: the Dream Home giveaway will be held on Aug. 21, 2022.
Tickets officially go on sale May 12. There are only 8,500 tickets available this year. Each $100 ticket is a chance to win the home, and all proceeds help the children at St. Jude.
Click here to buy your ticket or call 1-800-382-8604.
The house, which will be an estimated 2,800 square-feet, has an estimated value of $450,000.
Features of the home will include:
- Three bedrooms, two full and two half-baths.
- An open concept floor plan offering versatility to suit many different types of families and their needs with modern charm, balanced design and natural light.
- The house will have a main floor primary bedroom and bathroom, along with an office that could be used as a guest room or other flexible space.
- Upstairs will have room to expand with a loft, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and unfinished space that can be added later if needed.
In addition to the home itself, each ticket offers a chance to win several prizes.
Tickets on Sale Prize: Deadline May 13
- $2,500 VISA gift card, courtesy of Sara Gipson Group, brokered by EXP Realty LLC.
Early Bird Prize: Deadline June 17
- The bedroom suite includes a king bed, two night stands, a dresser and mirror, a chest, a mattress and box springs, two lamps and king comforter set, all valued at $10,000, courtesy of Creative Interiors.
Bonus Prize: Deadline Aug. 5
- $1,000 VISA gift card, courtesy of Dean Owen, CPA.
- $1,000 Stanley Steemer gift card.
- A Dyson V8 Cordless Vacuum, Dyson Ball Total Clean Vacuum, I-Robot Roomba and cleaning supplies, valued at $1,500, courtesy of CX3 LLC in Paducah.
To be eligible to win, you must be 18 or older and be a resident of the United States.
You are not eligible to win if you are one of the following or if you are employed by or related to anyone employed by them: ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Trane, Brizo, Bosch, Shaw Floors, Kichler, MC Homes, Willett Enterprises Inc. Homes, volunteers and members of Epsilon Sigma Alpha, WPSD Local 6, Froggy 103.7, Sara Gipson Realty, Creative Interiors, Dean Owen, CPA, Stanley Steemer, CX3, LLC of Paducah, or Williams, Williams & Lentz.
For more information about contest rules and limitations, visit stjude.org/give/dream-home/paducah.html and click "View the terms and conditions" at the bottom of the page.
Proceeds benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Giveaway conducted by ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Kentucky Charitable Gaming License #ORG0001624.