You may win a house. You will, for sure, help a child with cancer.
Construction on the 2020 St. Jude Dream Home is underway.
Every year, we work with vendors to build and giveaway a home to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
All 7,500 tickets that were available sold out on Saturday, June 20. The drawing for the home will air LIVE on WPSD Local 6, Sunday, August 23.
This year’s home is in the Hill Creek Subdivision in Marshall County, Kentucky, just off Highway 68 near the Marshall and McCracken County line.
The home will have:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 3,000 sq feet
- Spacious patios in the front and backyard
- Open concept living room, kitchen and dining area
- Large bonus room above a two-car garage
- Approximate value $375,000
Every $100 ticket purchase provides the opportunity to win the house and/or a secondary prize valued at $1,000 or more. These prizes include:
- $2,500 VISA gift card, courtesy of Sara Gipson Realty - Deadline to qualify is May 15
- Two night stay in a two bedroom condo, courtesy of Green Turtle Bay Resort and Marina, plus a $5,000 VISA gift card - Deadline to qualify is June 19
- $1,000 VISA gift card, courtesy Dean Owen, CPA
- $1,000 Stanley Steemer gift card
- $1,000 Sam's Club gift card and one-year membership, courtesy of Lowell King Insurance
- $1,000 VISA gift card, courtesy of Signet Federal Credit
Proceeds benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Giveaway conducted by ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Kentucky Charitable Gaming License #ORG0001624.