As featured on
PADUCAH -- Kentucky churches are making adjustments to their services.
Kentucky churches are making adjustments to their services after Governor Beshear made a recommendation to suspend in-person services for the next two weeks.
Currently in Paducah
80°F / 63°F
- Former WPSD anchor, Dan Steele passed away at 81
- DEPUTIES: Woman arrested after high speed chase
- A lottery player went to 40 stores and finally scored a $5 million winning scratch-off
- Trader Joe's, responding to demands to change its packaging, says the product labels aren't racist
- Private school attended by Barron Trump prohibited from in-person learning until October as President pushes openings
- Local woman gets seeds from China in unsolicited package
- Frontline workers wearing PPE still at more than three times the risk of Covid-19 infection, new study finds
- Kentucky politicians react to lack of in-person speeches at annual Fancy Farms picnic
- Matt Dumba is first NHL player to kneel during US National Anthem
- Deputies looking for wanted man in McCracken County