Details for Central Sterile Tech
Location: Paducah, KY
Company: Baptist Health Paducah
Central Sterile Tech – shifts vary
Entry level healthcare opportunity!
Shift differentials for evenings and nights
PLUS Weekend differential Competitive call pay
Are you ready for a change? Are you looking to emotionally connect with a health system that is faith-based and seeks to improve the lives of all that they serve? If so, Baptist Health is looking for you!
Baptist Health Paducah is seeking individuals who want to enter the healthcare field but need additional training to learn a valued skill in the hospital setting. Central Sterile Techs clean and sterilize surgical instruments and are a vital member of the healthcare team. We’ll provide on the job training and company paid education for certification that includes a financial incentive for continued growth! Let us help you start a rewarding healthcare career at Baptist Health Paducah.
Decontaminates, washes, rinses and inspects surgical instrument trays. Completes sterilization process and follows all policies and procedures for instrument handling. Takes call 1-2 nights on a 6-week schedule.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Central Sterile Tech certification must be achieved within 1 year of hire (company paid education).
- Application Url
- More Info
- Baptist Health Paducah
Currently in Paducah
- Dental records show remains found at Carlton Reserve are those of Brian Laundrie, FBI says
- 2 killed in fatal crash on Kentucky interstate
- 'Rust' crew member dead after shooting incident involving Alec Baldwin
- Vaccine numbers in Kentucky miscalculated after reporting error from unnamed pharmacy
- Paducah mother advocates masking and vaccination after daughter hospitalized with COVID-19
- Local LGBTQ center offers support for marginalized students after 'Anti-Queer' survey
- Individual hospitalized following crash on I-24 in Massac County
- Offender with commuted sentence pleads guilty to new charge
- Haitian gang leader says he will kill captive missionaries if he doesn't get what he wants
- Illinois parents suing more than 100 school districts over pandemic rules