Details for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) | Med/Surg
Location: Paducah, KY
Company: Baptist Health Paducah
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) | Med/Surg (multiple shifts available)
PLUS Differentials for afternoons, nights and weekends!
Bedside nursing is a great way to anchor your career growth! Baptist Health Paducah is looking for LPN nurses who possess clinical excellence and a heart for direct patient care. We will help you bridge to an RN and continue your education and/or branch into a clinical specialization if that is what you desire. Join an organization that will help accelerate your growth.
As a faith-based health system, Baptist Health places special emphasis on our core Values, treating all with Integrity, Respect and Compassion, with a focus on Excellence and Collaboration in all that we do, helping us to experience the Joy of caring for others.
Assesses and identifies patient needs and implements appropriate interventions taking into consideration the needs of the patient and the department’s scope of service. Establishes and maintains a plan for the delivery of nursing care; assures that nursing care interventions and activities are directed to resolve problems; and performs technical aspects of care competently. Utilizes critical thinking, and previously demonstrated nursing processes and assessments to help guide patients and families through all stages of the patient’s healthcare journey.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE’S WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Provide comprehensive, compassionate, connected patient care utilizing evidenced based practice.
- Perform initial and ongoing assessments and apply their insights to assist in the on-going care planning process.
- Work collaboratively with other clinicians, staff and physicians, fostering positive and healthy relationships that are patient centered.
- Communicate the patient’s needs/changes in condition to the physician and team members.
- Accurately document all care and coordination of care for each episode.
- Ensue the highest degree of confidentiality and integrity with all aspects of communication, risk management and regulatory requirements.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed Practical Nursing certificate
- Current license as an LPN in Kentucky.
- Current BLS | Basic Life Support, required within 3 months of hire
- Current ACLS | Advanced Cardiac Life Support, required within 6 months of hire for the Cardiac Telemetry unit.
- Application Url
- More Info
- Baptist Health Paducah
Currently in Paducah
- Dental records show remains found at Carlton Reserve are those of Brian Laundrie, FBI says
- 'Rust' crew member dead after shooting incident involving Alec Baldwin
- 2 killed in fatal crash on Kentucky interstate
- Vaccine numbers in Kentucky miscalculated after reporting error from unnamed pharmacy
- Paducah mother advocates masking and vaccination after daughter hospitalized with COVID-19
- Local LGBTQ center offers support for marginalized students after 'Anti-Queer' survey
- Individual hospitalized following crash on I-24 in Massac County
- Offender with commuted sentence pleads guilty to new charge
- Haitian gang leader says he will kill captive missionaries if he doesn't get what he wants
- Illinois parents suing more than 100 school districts over pandemic rules