As featured on
A large gas leak in McCracken County had neighbors in the community worried about their safety.
A massive gas leak will be under investigation today in McCracken County. The large gas line was cut yesterday near the intersection of Carneal and Metropolis Lake roads. The scene has been cleared and all roads were reopened overnight.
...THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN INDIANA... KENTUCKY...ILLINOIS...MISSOURI... OHIO RIVER AT OWENSBORO...NEWBURGH DAM...EVANSVILLE... MOUNT VERNON...J.T. MYERS DAM...SHAWNEETOWN...GOLCONDA... SMITHLAND DAM...PADUCAH...OLMSTED DAM AND CAIRO .RIVER LEVELS WILL GENERALLY LEVEL OFF OR CONTINUE A VERY SLOW RISE ALONG THE LOWER OHIO RIVER THIS WEEK. MINOR TO MODERATE FLOODING IS OCCURRING AT MOST LOCATIONS EXCEPT OLMSTED DAM, WHICH IS EXPERIENCING MAJOR FLOODING. CRESTS ARE EXPECTED TO OCCUR THROUGHOUT THE WEEK, BUT THE RIVER ISN'T FORECAST TO BEGIN FALLING IN EARNEST UNTIL LATE THIS WEEK OR EARLY NEXT WEEK. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... SAFETY MESSAGE... NEVER DRIVE CARS...TRUCKS OR SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES THROUGH FLOODED AREAS. THE WATER MAY BE TOO DEEP TO ALLOW SAFE PASSAGE. NEVER ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY IN OR NEAR FLOOD WATERS. STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO OR YOUR LOCAL MEDIA FOR FURTHER STATEMENTS AND POSSIBLE UPDATED FORECASTS. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AT HTTP://WWW.CRH.NOAA.GOV/AHPS2/INDEX.PHP?WFO=PAH /LOWER CASE/ && THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE OHIO RIVER AT PADUCAH * UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. * AT 7:00 PM TUESDAY THE STAGE WAS 47.6 FEET. * FLOOD STAGE IS 39.0 FEET. * MODERATE FLOODING IS OCCURRING AND MODERATE FLOODING IS FORECAST. * FORECAST...THE RIVER WILL REMAIN NEARLY STEADY NEAR A CREST OF 47.7 FEET THROUGH FRIDAY BEFORE BEGINNING A SLOW FALL BY THE WEEKEND. THE RIVER ISN'T FORECAST TO FALL BELOW FLOOD STAGE UNTIL LATE NEXT WEEK. ADDITIONAL RISES ARE POSSIBLE PENDING FUTURE RAINFALL. * IMPACT...AT 47.0 FEET...PROPERTY DAMAGE BEGINS ON THE THE ILLINOIS AND KENTUCKY SIDES OF THE RIVER. &&
Currently in Paducah
- Woman accused of fighting officers at Paducah Walmart arrested on multiple charges
- Faye Swetlik died from asphyxiation hours after abduction, coroner says
- In Denver airport, Blagojevich expresses gratitude to Trump for commutation
- SC authorities to say how missing girl, neighbor were killed
- Paducah city commissioner responds after special report on indoor recreation and aquatic center
- Marshall County Fiscal Court approves Second Amendment resolution
- Former McCracken County PVA Nancy Bock released on parole
- Marshall County Fiscal Court passes Second Amendment resolution with support from Kentucky Attorney General
- Graves County man sentenced to 10 years for 2017 armed break-in
- Political experts, lawmakers weighs in Trump's decision to commute Blagojevich's sentence