As featured on
During the absentee voting period, the courthouse was inundated with calls from people asking for mail-in ballots. Some voters complained mail in ballots were coming in too slowly.
During the absentee voting period, the courthouse was inundated with calls from people asking for mail-in ballots. The McCracken County Election Board spent all last week counting thousands of mail-in ballots received after June 23.
Currently in Paducah
- Kentucky sees 402 new COVID-19 cases; Beshear to announce new requirements
- Texas woman strangled to death, body found in container on Kentucky Lake
- Cape Girardeau child attack suspect turns himself into authorities
- White pleads not guilty to federal enticement of a minor charge
- Local city leaders talk mask enforcement; Cadiz looking into mask mandate
- Newly discovered comet visible in the night sky
- Police name suspect after dancing child attacked in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- How west Kentucky counties with low census response rates are seeing change
- Graves County COVID-19 case increase raises concerns
- Bed Bath & Beyond plans to close 200 stores over the next two years