Mourners pay tribute to Tina Turner at Tennessee museum
Mourners are paying tribute to Tina Turner in Brownsville, Tenn. after news of the legendary singer's death broke on Wednesday (The Associated Press).
As featured on
Turner, 83, died Tuesday, after a long illness in her home in Küsnacht near Zurich, according to her manager. Her Grammy-winning singing career includes the hit songs “Nutbush City Limits,” "Proud Mary,” “What’s Love Got To Do With It" and “We Don't Need Another Hero,” from “Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome."
Currently in Paducah
84° / 55°
- Fatal shooting at Georgia high school
- Police: Fugitive's body found in Ohio River, days after recapture of fellow Ohio escapee
- Local man does sit-ups for 25 hours to remember Memorial Day
- Read: Bill text to raise the debt limit
- Memorial Day ceremonies happening in the Local 6 area
- Search and rescue efforts ongoing after apartment building partially collapses in Davenport, Iowa, authorities say
- Family of employee found dead in walk-in freezer sues Arby's over wrongful death
- Lap pool at Paducah Athletic Club closed, owner blames government overreach
- Four women marry themselves as a symbolic expression of self-love
- Traffic paint crew to begin working in McCracken County Tuesday
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.