The B-25 Barnstorming Tour across Kentucky is in Paducah on June 18, and 15 World War II veterans are getting a ride in the B-25 Mitchell bomber. While only those 15 veterans get to go up in the plane, the event is free for the public to attend — to check out the plane while it's on the ground at Midwest Aviation at Barkley Regional Airport.
As featured on
Currently in Paducah
- Poplar Bluff man charged with sexually abusing a teenage girl in a department store
- Police working to identify human remains found in Marion, Illinois
- Grand Rivers woman indicted on charges of Medicaid fraud, theft
- Masks optional in schools, required on buses in McCracken County Schools 2021-22 'Reopen Plan'
- 14-year-old girl reported missing in McCracken County found safe
- Beshear: Kentucky seeing high rate of COVID-19 reinfection because of delta variant
- Teenager's body recovered from Kentucky Lake in Marshall county
- McCracken County leaders table sports complex and E-911 agreements again
- City of Paducah to start steering committee to discuss changes in Southside Paducah
- Black Bear sighting reported in Caldwell county, continues to travel through west Kentucky