As featured on
The Trump administration says it’s offering a path for states that want to seek work requirements for Medicaid recipients.
Kentucky has become the first state to win approval from the Trump administration requiring many of its Medicaid recipients to work to receive coverage.
Currently in Paducah
- CONFIRMED: Tornadoes Last Night
- Three arrested on meth trafficking charges following two separate investigations
- Man wanted in connection to 2 shootings arrested and charged with drug trafficking in Paducah
- Paducah Police ask for public's help in identify woman who attempted to pass forged checks
- 97-year-old Paducah woman shares insight on vaccines
- Plumber who found cash stashed in wall of Joel Osteen's church getting $20,000 reward
- Massie unappologetic after tweeting Christmas picture with family holding guns
- Carlisle County's Hayden reflects on historic 70 point night
- Michigan authorities execute search warrant at home of man accused of helping school shooting suspect's parents
- Biden federal contractor vaccine mandate blocked nationwide by federal judge in Georgia