As featured on
On Dec. 7, 1941, 2,403 people died at Pearl Harbor when the Japanese attacked the Hawaii naval base. A Paducah man survived. He passed away in 1981, but his story lives on thanks in part to a special interview he gave.
Currently in Paducah
45°F / 29°F
- Here are tonight's winning Mega Millions numbers
- Deputies: woman arrested for assault and abuse involving a child
- Trump leaves White House, says 'It's been a great honor'
- WATCH LIVE: President Trump departs White House for the last time in his term
- Local leaders show frustration over lack of COVID-19 vaccines for west Kentucky counties
- Mercy Health says COVID-19 vaccination clinic for Phase 1B fully booked
- Watch Live: The Presidential Inauguration Of Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
- Joe Biden has officially become the 46th president of the United States
- Former WPSD journalist Juliana Valencia shares experiences reporting in Washington, D.C.
- Dexter man dies after two-vehicle crash in Murray