As the coronavirus outbreak closes more businesses and organizations, restaurants are getting creative to serve the public.
Several restaurants in the Local 6 area are planning for curbside and/or takeout services while in-person dining is suspended.
To help out, we will be posting information and links regarding locally owned restaurants below.
If you are looking for information regarding a franchised restaurant, you should contact that restaurant or franchise directly.
- Artisan Kitchen - Delivery, takeout
- Backwoods BBQ - Takeout
- Bluegrass Restaurant - To-go orders, takeout
- Cancun Mexican Grill - Curbside and takeout
- Chong's: Reidland, Jackson St.
- Community Kitchen - Sack lunches M-F 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Cynthia's - Takeout
- Doe's Eat Place - Delivery, takeout
- Doodles Over Here Restaurant and Pub - Takeout
- the freight house - Takeout, delivery
- The Grind Mac & Cheese Burger Bar - Takeout
- The Happy House - Takeout, delivery
- Hugo's Mexican Restaurant - Takeout, delivery
- Infinity Farms - The Farm - Takeout
- Italian Village Pizza in Paducah - Takeout, delivery
- Just Hamburgers - Drive-thru, curbside
- Kirchoff's Bakery & Deli - Takeout, delivery, drive-thru
- Kountry Kastle - Curbside and takeout
- Lone Oak Little Castle - Takeout
- Marcella's Kitchen - Pickup 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Mellow Mushroom - Takeout, delivery
- Midtown Market - drive-thru grocery pickup for call-ahead orders
- The Oasis Southwest Grill - Curbside
- Old Dusty Dog - Takeout
- Paducah Beer Werks - Takeout
- The Parlor - Takeout
- Swirl's Frozen Yogurt Restaurant - Curbside
- Casa Mexicana - Pick-up and deliveries for large orders
- Cass & Co
This list will be updated as more information becomes available.